Ways to Choosing A Wedding Dress
1) Try something different, something different from the conventional color, style and pattern. Something different will definitely make you look different and surprise others.
2) Try shopping online first and clip pictures from bridal magazines. Choose dresses that have features that suit your taste and figure. Choose necklines and colors which are in fashion and suits your complexion. If you have some basic work done at home, it would be easier for you to choose your wedding dress when you hit the store.
3) If you are shopping from a bridal store, bring your mom for your best friend who would give honest opinion and help in shopping. Also your best friend can choose her bridesmaid dresses.
4) It is advisable to wear same size heel you are expected to wear for the wedding while trying the dresses so that you can get correct length dress.
5) Do not forget to take home a fabric swatch to match your jewelry, shoes, veil and other accessories.
6) Choose a dress that loves and flatters your body type. You can choose from various types available in the market from patterns like triangle – for girls with wider hips, reverse triangle – for girls with upper body wider than lower body or hourglass – for girls with larger bust and hips, small waist. If you exactly know what you are looking for, with exact neckline, color and design, you can always custom made it. However do not forget to get in touch with the best designers.